Monday, November 28, 2011

"Superhjilos" birthday!

You heard right jammers! Superhjilos birthday is geting closer! It is December 2 and I think I am going to have a birthday party! Now you're maybe wondering how I know that my account on Animal Jam was created exactly....
I will tell you how to check this! First, go to AJ's website www.animaljam.com and click "Parents log in here". When you are there, log in there whit your email and password. If your Parent Dashboard aren't activated yet, then you can follow the instructions on the page.

When you are inloged, you will see a "dashboard". THe you click the tab where your acount name is example: Superhjilo. It will slide down and you will be able to change some options for your account. For example you can switch to Free chat here (If you havent already done it). Click something like Login history, and a page will show up. Here you can check when you have logged in from the first time to the last time!

And when I checked this, I saw that superhjilo is turning 1 year on December2!
/Superhjilo

No comments: