Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What do you say if...

What do you say if I say I'm back blogging!?
Hmm... I wonder why my little pet rabbit looks so evil today....
Maybe it's becuse he's been chasing that little beutifly since I got him.

Well.
I'm back blogging and I will post just like I did before I quit.
Just don't go and think I'll like post just when a new item comes
out becuse it will probably take a little while.

And another thing is, my birthday is very soon.
My birthday is at May 9th.
I would be glad if you guys said like "Happy Birthday" or
something, but you don't need to send me a gift.
I don't really care very much.

Well, see you in Jamaa guys!

But first some music!



See ya later!!!!

3 comments:

spooks said...

Yay , yay , yay , yay , yay , yay!!!!!Love ur blog!


-Wolfy

HjiloTheSupremeTiger (Superhjilo) said...

Bean wolfy!
You know what I mean...

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~katkit418~