Friday, August 24, 2012

The Grand Reopening of Superhjilo's Animal Jam Cool

Hello my fellow Jamaasians!

It's been a kind of long while since my last post, and I know many of you sure did
think I was going to quit permanentely. But no, I am coming back!
The blog will "reopen" on thurdsday!
You may think: "Why on Thursday?" and the answer is becuse of the
update. If you read the Newspaper, you should have in known that
the shamans is returning soon. I really hope this is going to be on
thursday, and that's why I'm gonna return on thursday!

The reason I quit for a while was becuse there wasn't anything
exiting happening in a while and I was sure that the spirit and lore of Jamaa
was gone for good. But then, suddenly, The Shaman statues began to get their names
and AJHQ understood our thuoghts(Did I spell it right? Don't think so...) and
they wrote the following sentance in the Paper saying "We will soon be returning from our quests..."
and i was like: HOLY COW AND CRAB OR WHATEVEVER!!!! I was so happy.

Thanks to the Gruop of people Snowyclaw brought togheter, the shamans are returning!

It is gonna be so fun to reopen this blog and I'm very exited!

Now to something I thuoght of, Authors.
My two best friends, Pyret9911 and Wolfskin, Would you like the
post as an author of this blog? Please meet me on Aj to answer, or
comment.

See you in the land of Jamaa fellow Jamaasians!

No comments: