Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Buddy of the month!

My first buddy of the month is Xdodko2! My best friend ón aj. This is the story about our friendship:
For some months ago, a wolf in the town where saying like this "Clan in my den" I was clanless so I entered his den. There was lots of peaple in all ki´nds of animals. We hunted and eated... but then he suddenly logged of. We waited some mins but he didnt show up, so peaple started to leave. But 3 peaple didnt leave. It was me SHADOWNINJA(his user is whit capital letters!) and xdodko(xdodko2's first account). We said that we could start a new clan (the idea was Shadowninjas) and we thinked of what the name should be...hmmmmm....SHADOWNINJA-CLAN Our clan could be named after our founder: ShADOWNINJA! And that was how our friendship started to grow..... We went to Sarepia to go explore... but suddenly some wolfes where in our way. They said that was their territory, but we said that we can be here as much as we wanted! A big fight started.....they was about 8 wlfes,2 tigers and 1 rhino, and we where just tree tigers. SHADOWNINJA changed to croc but me and "x"( That is xdodko's nickname) stayed as tigers. THe fight continued for many minutes but more and more peaple swithed lands. When it was just we and some wolfes left, SHADOWNINJA died (In real he logged out, but we played like that and the fact is that he hasnt been on til yesterday) me and x left the woods to my den. We was very sad for SHADOWNINJA. WE said that our officeal place should be the highest point of Jamaa, the top of Mt.Shiver. EVen today we are siting there and looking out and looking back on old memories.....
That is the story abot the three founders od SHADOWNINJA-CLAN!
And now you are Buddy of the month x!

Hope you are happy now x!
/Superhjilo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its SHADOWNINJA24 i saw u talking with him

Anonymous said...

i think its SHADOWNINJA24 i saw u talking with him

Anonymous said...

oh he didn't die he just played another game thats what he told me anyway

HjiloTheSupremeTiger (Superhjilo) said...

Thabks! You are right it is SHADOWNINJA 24!
/Superhjilo
Ps:One of the cases for quitimg aj was that he lost his Membership

Anonymous said...

yeah her sister is my mom in animaljam that's why i know him i used to ask him to tell her to play animaljam :)

Anonymous said...

Hi xdodko2 is my friend.He is my classmate and it was log time ago when we were playing AJ.So many memories.DO you still play this game?