Sunday, November 6, 2011

War in AJ!

Yesterday when I went to Lozt Temple of Zios to play Temple of Trivia, I saw a big cluster of wolfes fighting! I said to them that they should stop, but they didnt care. After a long timemany other peace-wanters teamed up whit me and togheter we stopped the war. This war was of course between 2 clans about the "territory" Lost Temple of Zios. Remember! All Places in Jamaa is for everyone(maybe not your den) so dont fight!

STOP ALL WARS NOW!

/A mad Superhjilo

3 comments:

Cute Cockapoos said...

I hate wars with Clans...I don't mind Clans as long as they're not fighting like that. I think I once started a Clan, but we didn't have any enemies or anything:)

HjiloTheSupremeTiger (Superhjilo) said...

I own a clan, but I would never start a fight, my clan is more like a club.

Reyna said...

Well, I like war stuff, because it's exciting and all. I'm in Thunder Clan, and we have wars all the time, and it's exciting to me.

Sorry for disagreeing.