Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Looking back to the good old times...

I, Superhjilo started to play Animal jam at december 2 2010. My first ANimal was a tiger, but I dosnt have it no longer. I founded AJ trough another online world called Webosaurs, were you are a dinosaur. They had a survey, and then one question was like this "What other virutual worlds do you play in?" and there was many names of websites that I never had heard of, like AJ. So I tryed those and I discovered tht ANImal JAm was the one I have been looking after since I started to play virutual worlds. These is the Virutual world that I have playing much:
Panfu.comRating:4/5
Clubpenguin.com (Member 2 months)3/5
Webosaurs(Member 1 moth)2/5
Moshimonsters.com(3 months)4/5
Animal Jam (4months)4/5
Now you maybe wondering why AJ is just 4/5. It is becuse they miss the most important thing to have in a virutual worl, quests. All of the other worlds have quests! You know You go talk to someone get a mission, get that thing......AJ NEEDS QUESTS!
Ok
My first acivement was
1.Buddy added
2. 10 0008In Long shot)
3. Fast match(Double up)
Now I got 115 acivements, and mygoal is to become to best Aj player ever by getting all achivements.
When I strted, Mt shiver where pretty new and Seals wherere just for members. If you saw a seal in town it was about like seeing a lion today... Crystal Sands had a very different look....
'
Ah.....good times. I dosnt really like the "new" Crystal Sands. It is just plastic slides.
/SUperhjilo

No comments: