Thursday, January 12, 2012

The glitches will maybe be deleted soon! VERY SOON!

I was whaiting for spino to come back (that happens very oftenxD no offense meant)
when a notice from AJ HQ showed up,
"HEY JAMMERS! Animal Jam will be closing for a short update in 1 minute"

I think there is only one thing they can do:
Delete the glitches! The best glitch of them all! Walking in the sky and on walls in Coral Canyons, Mt Shiveer, Sarepia Forest, Appondale and Lost Temple of Zios! We can let them do that!!!

/Superhjilo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super-

Could I trade my worn for NM Bat Wings? Im going to send you a rare tomorrow.

MLDB

Anonymous said...

Hi buddy , I`m DragoBoy.I like your blog very much! And you sayed that your gonna make me a moderator ......THANK YOU!

HjiloTheSupremeTiger (Superhjilo) said...

I'm glad you found it!
And yes, you'll be a moderator soon.
/Superhjilo