Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A crazy glitch

´Some days ago I encountered some crazy glitches.
First, I were going to Sarepia Forest from Jamaa Township.
But when I walked into the path to Sarepia this happened:
I dissapeared from the screen and I were able to see animals from Sarepia Forest!
CRAZY
Then I clicked the map to as fast as I could get out of this glitch.
But when I clicked the globe another glitch appeared.
I am sorry I cant find the picture I took but I'll tell you
how it looked. This glitch have been seen many times before by other
bloggers and its really crazy.
You see a lots of windows in the screen about trading and its
writed "Sort Text" On lots of tabs and things!
I know I aint good on explaining things but I hop you
understand most of it XD

Bye

/Proffesor Toughhero

No comments: