Tuesday, December 6, 2011

News about my clan!

Ok jammers, I have news about the clan.
These is the members:
Superhjilo
Pyret9911
Mburgoyne2011

Yes, i didnt miss anybody. Xdodko2/3 quited. Do not ask my why he can tell you.

The clans name will be Peace Police(PP) and there ofiicial den will be in my den( it will be created tomorow) and our official "Territorium" will be the brand new and mysterious cave of Epic Wonders.
Note: we are not like the bad guyz in the forests who hunt other peaple out of there territorium, it is just so that we will meet there and talk and gather.

PP's blog will soon come and will have a link on this blog.
If you want to join, please comment or say it to me when we meet in AJ.

3 comments:

corv said...

Can I join? I'd love to!

HjiloTheSupremeTiger (Superhjilo) said...

Of course! wee need ALL members we can get! You can add peaple in Jamma to but remember to say the usernames to me. If you want to be in the clan then....whait....NOW!
You are now an officer of PP!
/Officer superhjilo

MLDB said...

Can I be in the clan? I am MLDB. I would really like to join!